Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Sundat Neck oil

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Scooter panels painted and hanging in the workshop to dry, ironing a few shirts for work, football and GP on . . . And a few neck oils from my mate . . . Easing in sensibly with some AF's. . . . See if I can hold out until 4 before a proper beer. . . 901B7993-BF8E-4A9C-A62B-D2A23050C2F8.jpeg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
These ‘beers’ are merely cocktails for children who still like sugary drinks and are 12 months the from their first shave! :)

#HarpStaySharp

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Did I imagine it or did we have a Neck Oil kiosk type thing in the North last season?

Is possible as they are owned by Heineken

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Speaking of Heineken, I appear to have developed an irrational love of the Heineken teeshirts worn by the kids in the kiosks. They really are design classics. Really want one! Doubt they do one in my size tho :down:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Thoroughly enjoyed the game yesterday watching in a bar in Turkey with several bottles of EFES

b4ae8f6ec81f38ce744ba79a1f82c5c4.jpg

543c03b615d17214d2f6b43f0df1f6af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Ah - that would then explain the giant Beavertown billboard at HH railway station over the summer - I thought it was a bit much for a 'small' brewery...!

Beavertown Brewery was set up by Robert Plants son, Logan. They sold a 49.5% share to heineken in 2018 so that they could fund a new brewery, so not actually owned by heineken but I guess it explains why they are able to market themselves so heavily. In addition to that they also built a brewery in the new White Hart Lane stadium.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Beavertown Brewery was set up by Robert Plants son, Logan. They sold a 49.5% share to heineken in 2018 so that they could fund a new brewery, so not actually owned by heineken but I guess it explains why they are able to market themselves so heavily. In addition to that they also built a brewery in the new White Hart Lane stadium.

Not any more - Heineken have 100%

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I would say its a very decent beer (of course that depends on your taste buds) which is certainly very nice on a hot day. Bit expensive but has I would rather have quality over quantity....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here