Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium geek quiz

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Personalised seats - ultras have added their own colouring in, to this European football/athletic stadium.

2cxb94x.jpg

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Not Ferencvaros (my one). Out of interest, anyone know why mine is a link and doesn't appear on the screen like the others have?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Here's a few from my travels

IMG_0023 (Small).JPG
Zidane & Wiltord amongst the players in white for this Euro qualifier in 2002

Copy of DSCF0001.JPG
A team in exile since 1974

Copy of DSCF0003.JPG
Iron Maiden fans???

P1100051 (Small).JPG
Playoff final to determine promotion to the top flight

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
1. Somewhere in Greece
2. Somewhere in Greece
3. Somewhere in Greece
4. Somewhere in Greece

1. GSP Stadium in Nicosia, Cyprus v France. At one stage CY were 1-0 up but then the French brought on ZZ as a sub, and France won 1-3, privileged to have seen him play, but have to say, Wiltord was impressive too.
2 & 3. Antonis Papadopoulos stadium, home of Anorthosis Famagusta, in Larnaca, Cyprus. ANO have been exiled since the Turkish occupation of their home city of Famagusta in 1974, and have been known as the 'refugee team'.
4. Anagennisi Football Ground, home of Anagennisi Dherynia. This was the play off final that meant the winners went to the Cypriot premier league. After they won, they had to move and ground share at Paralimini as this stadium didn't comply with UEFA standards for top flight teams. It has only one stand, no terraces, and a field behind one goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here