Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ST Neighbours

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
There was an absolute muppet for a few seasons behind our usual lot who took pride in claiming he didn't actually support the Albion yet moaned constantly at the players. Thankfully seems to have given up the ST now.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Really lucky where we are in the NS, pretty much the same people in every seat from day one our side of the gangway, going back at the start of this season was like nothing had changed, its was quite comforting after the 18 months beforehand.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We have 3 young lads behind us this season who are extremely annoying (I have mentioned this previously). I came back from my half time refreshments at the last game and was astonished to find my companion, [MENTION=37530]monty uk[/MENTION] chatting with them. Turns out they are nice lads and I was just being a grumpy snotty old ****. Who knew? ??? :shrug:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We have 3 young lads behind us this season who are extremely annoying (I have mentioned this previously). I came back from my half time refreshments at the last game and was astonished to find my companion, [MENTION=37530]monty uk[/MENTION] chatting with them. Turns out they are nice lads and I was just being a grumpy snotty old ****. Who knew? ??? :shrug:

:lolol:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I get on my nerves. I'm a screeching fish wife at times. Everyone around me is very polite about it though, maybe it's just me who's the intolerant one.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I don't have an ST but for the few matches I've been to this season I've got tickets in the same row. There is a group of about 5 lads in the row in front and they don't shut up! By the end of the match I know everything they've done over the previous week, what they got up to at the weekend and everything they are planning to do for the next week. No matter what is happening on the pitch they still blether away, they drive me loopy! :mad: Trouble is I like the view and for some reason there are usually 2 seats available in that row on the exchange so I don't want to go anywhere else if that's available. If you're wondering if that's you and your mates, it might be, so shut up and save your chatter for the concourse. :kiss:

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
Duplicare

Attachments

• old man.jpg
    old man.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 149

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018

They are fine. A little over-exuberant at times but still finding their places in life. As we all did around that age. They create their own little atmosphere and BT would be impressed – apart from the naughty words.

Take ‘em off ignore, fellow old git. View attachment 146058

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
The three next to me have been vacant all season with the exception of the Palace game and never on the exchange

How stringent are the club on the 25% rule for STH’s? They of course may course be medically impacted

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Some di**head near me ..who says he’s quite positive but it’s hard to believe ..keeps on shouting man on…tackle him…pass…etc ...it’s like he’s playing the game I wish the boy would moderate his behaviour :whistle:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Row behind
Guy in his fifties? with his elderly dad. Star of the show. Gets more and more wound up until he explodes in a string of expletives always aimed at the ref/linesman/their players. 'Sorry I shouted Caant but it was that Caant Mike Dean/Craig Pawson/Joey Barton/Jack Grealish that made me shout it'. Never heard him moan at an Albion player ever :thumbsup:

A few blokes in their forties/fifties who talk about golf/rugby/work/who they are sucking up to/ and whenever football crops up, Webster is shit, Solly is shit, Dunk is shit and often 'someone is shit' who isn't on the pitch or bench :facepalm: Had an argument with them first season about Ashley Barnes but now laugh with the others more blatantly as the seasons go on, together with 'are you sure', 'really?' and 'he talks very highly of you'. They seem to take the piss taking well.

Our row
Two brothers, who I'm sure I know, but we've had that chat, from different sides of town but maybe Sunday Football. A couple from Littlehampton who nobody has seen since Covid, but seats have never been occupied, even though their son and friend(s) used to take them occasionally. Two young lads who've taken the seats next to us this season, are always completely smashed. We discovered at their first game that one of them was apparently coached by one of the brothers to quite a high standard (and it got a little emotional). We were taking bets that the pace at which they started, they wouldn't last the season. But to be fair, they were still there and great entertainment Saturday :wink:

Row in front
A quietish bloke and his son (always say hello and shake hands), who was about 5'3" when he got to the Amex and finally topped out somewhere north of 6ft Thank God. A couple of older mods, 40s/50s with one of their late 20's mod sons (haven't seen the other son for a couple of years). Family with teenage son. Two Brothers who are normally late, pissed, but do help the atmosphere.

And nearly all of them there since the beginning

Standard Brighton crowd I would think :thumbsup:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I am probably the annoying person. Every game I go to a game I think I’m going to behave and not swear then I see Mike Dean is the ref and after 10mins into the game and it is like I have Tourette’s. I apologise to those around me, I’m not proud.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Row behind
Guy in his fifties? with his elderly dad. Star of the show. Gets more and more wound up until he explodes in a string of expletives always aimed at the ref/linesman/their players. 'Sorry I shouted Caant but it was that Caant Mike Dean/Craig Pawson/Joey Barton/Jack Grealish that made me shout it'. Never heard him moan at an Albion player ever :thumbsup:

A few blokes in their forties/fifties who talk about golf/rugby/work/who they are sucking up to/ and whenever football crops up, Webster is shit, Solly is shit, Dunk is shit and often 'someone is shit' who isn't on the pitch or bench :facepalm: Had an argument with them first season about Ashley Barnes but now laugh with the others more blatantly as the seasons go on, together with 'are you sure', 'really?' and 'he talks very highly of you'. They seem to take the piss taking well.

Our row
Two brothers, who I'm sure I know, but we've had that chat, from different sides of town but maybe Sunday Football. A couple from Littlehampton who nobody has seen since Covid, but seats have never been occupied, even though their son and friend(s) used to take them occasionally. Two young lads who've taken the seats next to us this season, are always completely smashed. We discovered at their first game that one of them was apparently coached by one of the brothers to quite a high standard (and it got a little emotional). We were taking bets that the pace at which they started, they wouldn't last the season. But to be fair, they were still there and great entertainment Saturday :wink:

Row in front
A quietish bloke and his son (always say hello and shake hands), who was about 5'3" when he got to the Amex and finally topped out somewhere north of 6ft Thank God. A couple of older mods, 40s/50s with one of their late 20's mod sons (haven't seen the other son for a couple of years). Family with teenage son. Two Brothers who are normally late, pissed, but do help the atmosphere.

And nearly all of them there since the beginning

Standard Brighton crowd I would think :thumbsup:

Blimey that is detail :D

For the Amex era Ive been going on my own which has put a greater emphasis on the importance of the people around me …it’s taken five years to strike up any sort of ‘chat with the people in front of me …and yet those directly behind it was from day one …I’ve an isle seat so only one person next to me who has been missing all season…it’s hit and miss ..Villa game lad in his twenties ..American..called it soccer and commentated on every single pass …so glad he left early…Liverpool…elderly guy and really easy to get on with :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They are fine. A little over-exuberant at times but still finding their places in life. As we all did around that age. They create their own little atmosphere and BT would be impressed – apart from the naughty words.

Take ‘em off ignore, fellow old git. View attachment 146058

How very dare you imply I go to the football wearing sandals :angry:

:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here