Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Sport still going on

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They are all ready for someone to tee off on the moon. There iscertainly a golf ball there.

Where is Sky on the one occasion we could really do with them?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Few betting discoveries:

Russian table tennis - good Russian to win, bald Russian to lose
Surely I cant be the only one watching obscene amounts of Russian table tennis and Belarus football?

I had about £10 left on a betting account and the last two days I've won £200 mainly from Russian table tennis. If you watch one set, you usually get an idea of who is going to win and the numbers are often generous. There is also this bald guy named "Andriy"-something who always lose in the end, he is a gold mine.

Lots of goals in obscure Swedish friendlies
Another way of making sick money are the Swedish friendly games still going. Everyone know that the season wont start anytime soon and are playing careless, attacking football, so a lot of goals get scored. All kinds of "1,5+ goals in first half" or "4,5+ goals in game) bets are generally great.

Example:

Tonight there are two games, "Nashulta GOIF vs Eskilstuna FC" and "Västra Ingelstad vs Skabersjö". All of these teams are shit, although some are more shit than others. I.e. a Eskilstuna win gives me x1,083 (sorry I dont get the 3/9 thing) of my bet while Nashulta win is x12.00.

Currently a 2,5+ goals bet on bet365 is too low, just 1.11, but there is also a goal line bet on 2.0 in first half for x1.85. That is going to happen 4 out of 5 times or so. Two goals. I get the money back, three goals and I make a very decent win. When I follow the games, its sometimes obvious that there will be _a lot_ of goals. If there is a goal scored within the first ten minutes or so, betting on a lot of goals will generate money.

Belarus league
**** this league. Its worse than the Spanish second division. Its just way too weird and random.

The only things clear as water atm is that Dynamo Minsk is going to concede a lot of goals and that FC Energetik-BGU Minsk will score (and perhaps concede) a lot. BATE Borisov should be good but play shit, its a trap.

Tough market. Lost some money here despite a lot of research.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Indeed, and pesonally l don't think the standard of football is at all bad either. Cerainly very watchable.

Its alright but its also quite dull and defensive, with the exception of a few teams. The Taiwanese Premier League started yesterday (or Saturday, who keeps track anyway) and while the quality was a lot worse, it was also a lot more attack minded. Its also quite nice for all those 2,5+ goal bets...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here