Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March - sings new contract June 2024

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Has made right wing back his own for now.

With dodgy form and fitness, Lamptey had opened the door and Solly has taken his chance.

He was exceptional against Manure at the Amex last season, he repeated the trick at the weekend. Brilliant servant at the club.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Has made right wing back his own for now.

With dodgy form and fitness, Lamptey had opened the door and Solly has taken his chance.

He was exceptional against Manure at the Amex last season, he repeated the trick at the weekend. Brilliant servant at the club.

Fully agree with everything you say.

Deserves to keep his place

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
In your acceptance, I note you wilfully overlooked the use of 'servant at the club' rather than 'to the club'
It's wonderful that the word 'servant' is still applied to professional footballers. And only ever to footballers. You won't read that a departing Graham Potter, or Paul Barber (ha!) has been a 'good servant' to the Albion. The only employees deserving that term are the sort on starvation wages at Buck House. Not blokes trousering £millions a year for knocking a ball around once a fortnight..

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's wonderful that the word 'servant' is still applied to professional footballers. And only ever to footballers. You won't read that a departing Graham Potter, or Paul Barber (ha!) has been a 'good servant' to the Albion. The only employees deserving that term are the sort on starvation wages at Buck House. Not blokes trousering £millions a year for knocking a ball around once a fortnight..

Once a fortnight? You're new to this aren't you!!!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I was at an establishment last night often frequented by Tony B, whilst I didn’t see TB last night I heard the name Solly March being called on the pa. I wonder if he’s been having poker lessons from the master. Or of course it’s another Solly March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here