Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Small Favour

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Is it true the OP was kicked out of his local political role due to posting offensive comments on social media?

Good to see you’re making an effort to fact check before you make misguided assumptions about other forum members, and before any other folk make any bold assumptions, I don’t know the OP [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Good to see you’re making an effort to fact check before you make misguided assumptions about other forum members, and before any other folk make any bold assumptions, I don’t know the OP [emoji6]

Nobody has said anything about you :shrug:

But I'm guessing a few of us knew who the OP was in real life before he started this thread which is why I didn't vote. Maybe you should have fact checked :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Taking investment advice from a man who regularly suggested a few years back that Crawley were soon to be above BHAFC as the top team in Sussex? Nah. Also suggested Dean Saunders was a better bet than Chris Hughton to take BHAFC forward I believe.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Taking investment advice from a man who regularly suggested a few years back that Crawley were soon to be above BHAFC as the top team in Sussex? Nah. Also suggested Dean Saunders was a better bet than Chris Hughton to take BHAFC forward I believe.

And stated he was the richest poster on NSC!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Fact checked what exactly?

Nobody has said anything about you :shrug:

But I'm guessing a few of us knew who the OP was in real life before he started this thread which is why I didn't vote. Maybe you should have fact checked :facepalm:

:facepalm:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
“IS IT”

That’s fact checking, I congratulated them on that you dunce [emoji2357]

It certainly appears that one out of you, me and [MENTION=13530]bhadebenhams[/MENTION] doesn't know the facts, and as has become blindingly apparent from the various contributions to this thread, it's not me or bhadebenhams :lolol:

:bigwave:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It certainly appears that one out of you, me and [MENTION=13530]bhadebenhams[/MENTION] doesn't know the facts, and as has become blindingly apparent from the various contributions to this thread, it's not me or bhadebenhams :lolol:

:bigwave:

Well here are the facts, BHA Debenhams asked the question relating to the OP’s background, that’s fact checking you dunce [emoji2357]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here