Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Six months in the TORY government in is a TOTAL shambles

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Harry Corbett and Sooty would make a better pair of puppet and master than Cameron and Osborne , Sooty talks more SENSE too

Can i take it it Labour will now be seeking the services of Sooty?

Surely he has a better chance at being a credible leader over Corbyn

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Harry Corbett and Sooty would make a better pair of puppet and master than Cameron and Osborne , Sooty talks more SENSE too
Personal attacks keep it up then I know the Tories are doing well .
I am looking forward to the Vote on Europe after listening to the Lewes MP in a debate I am now undecided which way to vote.
Also asked her about her surport for the Lewes Uckfield line as It would help take a bit of pressure off the Brighton to London also would be fantastic for the Albion .

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Personal attacks keep it up then I know the Tories are doing well .
I am looking forward to the Vote on Europe after listening to the Lewes MP in a debate I am now undecided which way to vote.
Also asked her about her surport for the Lewes Uckfield line as It would help take a bit of pressure off the Brighton to London also would be fantastic for the Albion .

Ideally, there is another line, but I thought that from previous posts on this topic, the problem is at East Croydon (do THAT lot ever get anything right!!) when the lines converge and capacity cannot meet demand, so the bottle-neck would get even worse.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

and did you get an answer?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Cheers Nibble
I took your childish throw the toys out the pram student rant literally.
I wish I had listened to you earlier.
I hung my head in shame and discovered my Tory knob is massive, not only that, it seems to have a preferential growth rate.I see no need to get out of bed before charlton if you catch my meaning

Thanks again you washed up trot wannabee ,maybe its you who should hang your head in shame, it was the no hope protest greens voters like you that did in fact hand plenty of seats to the Tories……actually don’t hang your head in shame…..simply take a bow Nibble,you and your ilk enabled the Tories.Congrats!
:lolol:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Jnr Doctors strike called off

More proof just in that we have a government prepared to listen, a government prepared to change and a government who is grown up and be prepared to work solutions through. None of which the Labour Party would have any clue about.

hahaha, that's some skewed reading of the situation. Hunt shat himself and U-turned his awful ruling at the last minute. The jnr doctors won, plain and simple, and quite rightly too.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
hahaha, that's some skewed reading of the situation. Hunt shat himself and U-turned his awful ruling at the last minute. The jnr doctors won, plain and simple, and quite rightly too.

you're just as bad, claiming going to arbitration is a "U-turn" and a win. changes are still inbound, they haven't drop the objective of increasing weekend staffing (that would be a u-turn). everything is a U-turn nowadays, which is absurd analysis of changing policy.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
you're just as bad, claiming going to arbitration is a "U-turn" and a win. changes are still inbound, they haven't drop the objective of increasing weekend staffing (that would be a u-turn). everything is a U-turn nowadays, which is absurd analysis of changing policy.

I'm not really. It's not currently done a full u-turn but he's had to back down, and I can't see him getting it through next time as the Jnr Drs have the full NHS behind them.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I'm not really. It's not currently done a full u-turn but he's had to back down, and I can't see him getting it through next time as the Jnr Drs have the full NHS behind them.

Might it just be a better idea to wait and see instead of trying to view matters as a battle ground, which really does not help, other than to justify your bias to yourself. And as to whether the full NHS is behind them -do you really know that, or are you saying that it is definitely true as the full NHS is unwilling to provide the same degree of care at weekends, even if death rates are higher then?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

so you are preempting that the arbitration outcome will be rejected by the doctors? and this will be wildly supported? interesting take on the process.

all you are doing here is highlighting the crass them vs us attitude that's become prevalent in our politics. no matter what the intent of the change, its attacked because of the way it was approached (poorly) and the government that put it forward.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cheers Nibble
I took your childish throw the toys out the pram student rant literally.
I wish I had listened to you earlier.
I hung my head in shame and discovered my Tory knob is massive, not only that, it seems to have a preferential growth rate.I see no need to get out of bed before charlton if you catch my meaning

Thanks again you washed up trot wannabee ,maybe its you who should hang your head in shame, it was the no hope protest greens voters like you that did in fact hand plenty of seats to the Tories……actually don’t hang your head in shame…..simply take a bow Nibble,you and your ilk enabled the Tories.Congrats!

Unfunny ramblings of a loon.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
009346-rounded-glossy-black-icon-arrows-arrow-up.png

Unfunny ramblings of a loon.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Funny the only way the TORY trolls can answer this is to ATTACK Labour as they know the Tories will be KICKED out sooner or later, nobody will VOTE for parties that BREAK their promises , ask the Lib Dems

More likely later than sooner with the clowns opposite eating themselves I'd think

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Come on. Politics aside most people would agree the doctors won this. To suggest anything else is laughable

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Come on. Politics aside most people would agree the doctors won this. To suggest anything else is laughable

the issue is unresolved, the policy has not been dropped yet, so how can it have been "won" either way? unless their entire campaign was simply to have ACAS arbitrate, then yes they have won.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
the issue is unresolved, the policy has not been dropped yet, so how can it have been "won" either way? unless their entire campaign was simply to have ACAS arbitrate, then yes they have won.

The reason for the strike was that Hunt was not going to negotiate on all but one of the points in the "offer". The doctors and BMA (who wanted to go to ACAS as long as Hunt was prepared to negotiate on all points) called a strike ballot and got an overwhelming yes for action. Hunt eventually capitulates. Doctors 1 Hunt 0, with all to play for...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here