Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we sign Rougier?

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Do people think that the signing of Rougier would be a good move? He is not prolific but from what I saw of him last year (especially at Ipswich), I think he would be a great addition to the squad.

He has pace, lots of strength, power, accuracy and luck!
:thumbsup:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Deffinatly. He can go up front or on the wing. Did well last season. He likes us. Bring him in.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think he may have used all his luck up last season, but I'd definately bring him in. Jolly nice chap, too!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Rougier is not very good and used up a lifetime of luck when he was with us last season. If you lot are prepared to settle for him then god help us all! :angry:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Albion Dan said:
Rougier is not very good and used up a lifetime of luck when he was with us last season. If you lot are prepared to settle for him then god help us all! :angry:

Cant see us getting anyone much better without a paying a fee or high wages which DK hasn't got, a lot of the good strikers will be wanted by other teams and we wont be able to compete i doubt...
:(

Rouge is better than every striker at the Albion at the mo and i'd glady take him.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
He's an average player who has never scored a lot of goals. Saying that, he is versatile (can play upfront or wing), actually wants to play for us, and is probably better than anyone else we currently have. So yes I take him, but not as the answer to our striker shortage.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hell yeah, he's a big bloke who can cause problems and wants to play for us. Why the f*** not?

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
TSeagull said:
Do people think that the signing of Rougier would be a good move? He is not prolific but from what I saw of him last year (especially at Ipswich), I think he would be a great addition to the squad.

He has pace, lots of strength, power, accuracy and luck!
:thumbsup:

And most of all he wants to come here!:drink:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Yes. We need new strikers and he seems to be one that actually wants to join us.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Nope, said it many a time. Not good enuff.

Pure luck last time round for us in my opinion.

Keep the faith and SC will provide.

midlandseagull

Jul 7, 2003
bewdley
tinx said:
Yep Bring him in as a second striker and find someone to get the goals off him.....

the only reason you would bring him in (unless you've an ulterior motive based on the reputed size of the man's dick!!!!!). He doesn't score goals and we already have a number of players who are very good at doing that!!!:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here