Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should it be a woman's right.......

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
No way. Hate walking past single mums living of the state. They only have kids to get a flat/house and the kid is is the loser.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No way. Hate walking past single mums living of the state. They only have kids to get a flat/house and the kid is is the loser.

How do you know that they are single mums through choice? They could have been deserted, forced to leave because of domestic violence, or widowed.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
a right? no. not unless we've started redefining "right" as being anything one fancies as a life style choice, which some do. that is not to say there should be any objection to her doing so, just there shouldnt be expectation that society and in particular the health service and state should be expected to support this choice.

Yeah, let's withdraw state and NHS support because they're single mums.

Big difference between what was said and how you have chosen to interpret it! You can continue to provide state and NHS support to all single mums but remove the option of ELECTIVE medical procedures such as IVF.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
How do you know that they are single mums through choice? They could have been deserted, forced to leave because of domestic violence, or widowed.

Where I live I've known them for 30 years. Always say hi to me when passing and I always say shouldn't you be getting a job instead of sponging? Always say Hi to me as they know it pisses me off.

In the afterlife I'm coming back as a female. Just open my legs when leaving school and you've hit the lottery.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Where I live I've known them for 30 years. Always say hi to me when passing and I always say shouldn't you be getting a job instead of sponging? Always say Hi to me as they know it pisses me off.

In the afterlife I'm coming back as a female. Just open my legs when leaving school and you've hit the lottery.

That says a lot about where you live.

I worked as a qualified youth worker on a tough council estate and knew of just one deliberate pregnancy to get a council flat.

The majority of single mums that I know, go out to work.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
That says a lot about where you live.

I worked as a qualified youth worker on a tough council estate and knew of just one deliberate pregnancy to get a council flat.

The majority of single mums that I know, go out to work.

Live in Steyning believe it or not. There's bloody loads of single mums and see them driving new cars and think it's ****ing shocking how these lay abouts get everything for bloody free while people who want to work drive around in old bangers.

I'd turf the lot out of their homes if I was in charge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here