Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
croydone_zpsf585b8ac.gif

Haha.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

I think I remember this photo being taken, it was just after she threw her 3 young kids to safety, probably plastic Palace fans as well ...

Croydon and CPFC have come a long way since that summer of madness.
With Westfield moving into Croydon in a £1 billion regeneration project, and the Eagles looking to gain a foothold in the Premier league, things are looking rosy for the future, whereas on the south coast, TB continues to shovel million after million into a financial black hole, otherwise known as The Amex (PLR) :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What do you mean "male models"?

They are LIFELONG Palace fans who've been attending their games home and away for years, exactly the same as the other 24,000 who go each week now. There are no Plastic Fans at Selhurst, as we all know very well.
It's interesting though, that the happiest people in the stadium are not looking at the pitch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They look gay to me - can't have gone down well with the many homophobic knuckledraggers? (Who are hardcore fans every single one of them and there's no difference in the attendances now in the glossy prem than there was 5 yrs ago - the figures lie)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here