Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Security alert

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just had a security alert - right in the middle of using NSC - warning me not to proceed with NSC - risk to all sorts of details, including credit cards, etc. Came out of NSC, and went to re-enter - same message. Something about its certificate.
Eventually over-ruled the warning, entered NSC which seems to be working normally - assuming this is something to do with the update made yesterday - but does anybody know? Anyone else had the same message?

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Just had a security alert - right in the middle of using NSC - warning me not to proceed with NSC - risk to all sorts of details, including credit cards, etc. Came out of NSC, and went to re-enter - same message. Something about its certificate.
Eventually over-ruled the warning, entered NSC which seems to be working normally - assuming this is something to do with the update made yesterday - but does anybody know? Anyone else had the same message?

Just had the same mate,ended up powering off and restarting. Seems to have fixed it

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
May I have a Kung Po chicken, a portion of salt and pepper spare ribs, special fried rice and some sesame toast.

Thank you.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Sorry about that my cash pile was getting low, but really some of your passwords need work different variations of Seagulls or Albion ffs honestly it was to easy :lolol:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
As long as you get the padlock at the top left of your browser you should be fine.

There's an absolute army of very talented cockwombles and twunts out there who are very, very good at hacking and NSC seems to do very well at repelling them, so hats off to Bozza and whoever he pays to do the security. Some sites are a total shambles, full of spam and people posting random garbage, and thankfully we don't get any of... oh hang on. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here