Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket sharing question

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
This may have been done to death elsewhere so apologies in advance but.....

I'm just trying share my sons U18 ticket with his cousin who is also U18. I can allocate to him but its trying to charge me £12 for doing so.

1. Is this because I haven't upgraded my sons ticket to sharing?
2. Is it the case you get one free share and then have to pay each time after that?

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
This may have been done to death elsewhere so apologies in advance but.....

I'm just trying share my sons U18 ticket with his cousin who is also U18. I can allocate to him but its trying to charge me £12 for doing so.

1. Is this because I haven't upgraded my sons ticket to sharing?
2. Is it the case you get one free share and then have to pay each time after that?

Briefly yes. A single free share. After that you can pay a fee match by match. I guess that's what the £12 is about. Or you can pay the £20 to share all season as long as the person you share with is Albion+ member and in your friends and family group. This only applies to people in same price group (e.g. u21/65+). You can upgrade a concession ST to adult for a fee.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Briefly yes. A single free share. After that you can pay a fee match by match. I guess that's what the £12 is about. Or you can pay the £20 to share all season as long as the person you share with is Albion+ member and in your friends and family group. This only applies to people in same price group (e.g. u21/65+). You can upgrade a concession ST to adult for a fee.

Thanks for that

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Where is your sons ticket? Is it on your phone, guessing you go as well. Surely no one will question why a different under 18 is accompanying you.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Where is your sons ticket? Is it on your phone, guessing you go as well. Surely no one will question why a different under 18 is accompanying you.

No its on his phone, thought of just sending the QR code through to his cousin but didn't want to risk him not getting in

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
For the one time free single share, does the person u want to share with have to be Albion + member? Got two adult tickets, wife cannot go. So I wish to take a friend who is old Goldstone season ticket holder never been to Amex and does not have Albion +.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
For the one time free single share, does the person u want to share with have to be Albion + member? Got two adult tickets, wife cannot go. So I wish to take a friend who is old Gladstone season ticket holder never been to Ames and does not have Albion +.
For free or paid sharing the recipients need to be MyAlbion+ members.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You can download your st on multiple iPhones. Just saying

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm not saying you are wrong, as I've never tried, but I was told that had been disabled and a ST can now only be downloaded to the Wallet on one iPhone.
Done it a few weeks ago as I have two phones (one a company one). I have also put my daughter's and son's on my private phone just in case their's runs out of battery etc etc

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I assume the Albion+ Member gets the shared ticket as an email to download? In which case the email could be passed to anyone?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I assume the Albion+ Member gets the shared ticket as an email to download? In which case the email could be passed to anyone?
Email goes to the STH to pass on (I did one yesterday) - in the past I’ve also simply added it to my own wallet and scanned me and the ‘sharee‘ member through separately.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
No the person it is shared with is entirely unaware. The STH gets the email and can do what they like with the ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here