Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket seat

Del of Albion

Jul 15, 2009
East Sussex
Moved to west stand upper this season and am struggling with the view. My eyes are not what they used to be even with glasses! Does anybody know if you are able to swap seats part way through the season. Thanks in anticipation of a response.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Get in touch with the ticket office. They're very accommodating for things like this and will give you a definitive answer/find a solution.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Moved to west stand upper this season and am struggling with the view. My eyes are not what they used to be even with glasses! Does anybody know if you are able to swap seats part way through the season. Thanks in anticipation of a response.
Surely the people to ask are the ticketing people. I found them very helpfull when son did his ACL they moved us to disabled area for several weeks. See no reason why if seats available you can`t be changed. Let us know how you get on ..

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Officially the only time one is able to move seat is during a short window during the summer, but in special instances maybe the ticket office can make an exception?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Is not the practical solution for football or otherwise to have your eyes properly tested and get the correct glasses?

Please note I'm not trying to be clever but why sacrifice your great view. I'm in the upper west too and love my elevated central view. And in fact my footie view is always a good test of whether my my varifocal glasses are doing their job properly in respect of the intermediate and distance vision.

For me the upper west stairs might be more of an issue as the years pass

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Is not the practical solution for football or otherwise to have your eyes properly tested and get the correct glasses?

Please note I'm not trying to be clever but why sacrifice your great view. I'm in the upper west too and love my elevated central view. And in fact my footie view is always a good test of whether my my varifocal glasses are doing their job properly in respect of the intermediate and distance vision.

For me the upper west stairs might be more of an issue as the years pass
I was thinking the same about getting eyes tested.

And same here ... I'm also West Upper and my 2 year old varifocals still doing a great job! Bloody expensive though!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here