Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket holders at EVERY Premier League club offered two free Now TV 'Day Passes

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We have BT Sport, and Pick* but NOT Sky Sports. And have two Albion season tickets.

This is a winner.

By the way - it looks from our TV planner, as though all the games being shown on Pick, are also on Sky One. The latter is HD (Pick is not) so worth noting for people who have Sky One on freeview.

Would be grand if the Albion TV schedule could somehow be all pulled together, maybe via a sticky or something, so folks don't end up having to watch a dodgy stream or signing up for something they don't have to, just to watch the match

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Would this be instead of a cash refund?

Hopefully if you have to cancel next March ,and have not seen a live match , these passes won’t be held up as a reason not to pay back monies owed...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Hopefully if you have to cancel next March ,and have not seen a live match , these passes won’t be held up as a reason not to pay back monies owed...
No.

This is for the remainder of this season, and nothing to do with refunds.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We have BT Sport, and Pick* but NOT Sky Sports. And have two Albion season tickets.

This is a winner.

By the way - it looks from our TV planner, as though all the games being shown on Pick, are also on Sky One. The latter is HD (Pick is not) so worth noting for people who have Sky One on freeview.

Yes, lots of games on Sky 1. The list of games being shown on pick and most of those on Sky1 are shown here

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-football-on-pick.html

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I have been given two free months of Now tv to take me up to 3rd August ( the 10 month pass should have expired 3rd June). It’s just replaced the scheduled April and May football with June and July when it is actually being played. A fair deal.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
No.

This is for the remainder of this season, and nothing to do with refunds.

Well, as a direct debit payer if next season was all played behind closed doors, which has been mooted many times on here, and I cancel in March then it's got everything to do with refunds, as would be entitled to the remainder of this seasons money back for the matches couldn't get to see..

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Probably a niche scenario (someone without Freeview but with a NowTV box/app).... Sky's free-to-air matches can be viewed on Sky One and Pick on NowTV entertainment package (which is <£10/month).

Also, you can upgrade sports/all to HD on NowTV for £3/month. Probably worth it even if just using the two free day passes.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Does anyone know whether the Sky games on Pick will also be available on the Now tv sports channels ? I assumed this would be the case but have seen a few references on here to them being on Pick and Sky 1. I only ask because I am going to have to move my tele or buy an extension tv cable if they are not on Now tv.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Current Now TV Sports deal is 3 months for £75 which could be good value..

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online

That would run through to middle of September so would also include the 8 announced F1 races, plus whatever other sports, and would even just squeeze in the first weekend of the 20/21 Prem season which starts 12 Sept.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Well, as a direct debit payer if next season was all played behind closed doors, which has been mooted many times on here, and I cancel in March then it's got everything to do with refunds, as would be entitled to the remainder of this seasons money back for the matches couldn't get to see..
What has 2 free games on NowTV for this season to do with any refund next season ?

I am genuinely struggling to see any connection.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Does anyone know whether the Sky games on Pick will also be available on the Now tv sports channels ? I assumed this would be the case but have seen a few references on here to them being on Pick and Sky 1. I only ask because I am going to have to move my tele or buy an extension tv cable if they are not on Now tv.

Sky's FTA matches are on Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Pick and Sky One.

So you can watch on Now TV with the sports OR the ents bundle.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So there’s nothing on the Albion site from what I can see - so nobody knows how to get these vouchers yet then?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here