Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Savage blow to Radio 2

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Good. O’Grady is a nasty old queen. I remember when he had Plan B performing on his TV show and O’Grady and Parkinson were on the couch while he sang his song. They’d forgotten to turn their mic’s off and were slagging him off live on air, with O’Grady referring to Plan B as “common as muck”.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. If I listened to that shite station I’d almost be happy.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Good. O’Grady is a nasty old queen. I remember when he had Plan B performing on his TV show and O’Grady and Parkinson were on the couch while he sang his song. They’d forgotten to turn their mic’s off and were slagging him off live on air, with O’Grady referring to Plan B as “common as muck”.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. If I listened to that shite station I’d almost be happy.

Agree. Reminds me of a male version of Cilla Black in terms of the way he treats people . Sure you’ve heard of Cillas antics on flights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I enjoy Boom Radio now also on the 'smart speaker' system. particularly loved their last weekends celebration of the pirate ship radio years.

Last weekend was the anniversary of the Marine Broadcast Offences Act that effectively closed down the Pirates.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Thankfully I migrated to Radio 4 it’s blissful almost no music just the general chatter of interesting interviews, stories, the shipping forecast, the archers a bit of comedy and the occasional test match it’s like a comfy chair

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Thankfully I migrated to Radio 4 it’s blissful almost no music just the general chatter of interesting interviews, stories, the shipping forecast, the archers a bit of comedy and the occasional test match it’s like a comfy chair

I fear Im fast approaching that stage, as I listen to R2 in the car less and less these days...its mostly Classic FM at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here