Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Rockwater

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Previously the Babylon lounge (hoves premier nightclub) but what was it called before? I’m thinking early 90s when you could go in and get a nasty breakfast in what looked like a transport cafe.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Previously the Babylon lounge (hoves premier nightclub) but what was it called before? I’m thinking early 90s when you could go in and get a nasty breakfast in what looked like a transport cafe.

A regualr haunt of Mr. G. Potter apparantly. Nowadays of course, not back in the naughty nineties.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

You could , but only if you had booked and paid extra for your seat.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I haven't been to Rockwater but it seems to be doing well. Always thought that site has so much untapped potential

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Almost guaranteed to pull when it was The Island back in the naughties...

Trouble was having to far koff about 1.30 for the long walk back to the Peacehaven night bus leaving around 2.20am from West Street...

The Island, Midnight Blues, The Junction, McCluskeys....Those were the days :smokin:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
The food is average , it’s quite expensive, service very poor but it’s in a great location & it looks so pretty ! Hence it does well .

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The lobster and prawn roll thing that they sell from the shed isn't any good.

A dry, wooly, sub subway sub. A smear of seafood that might as well be a chopped up crabstick. The Bloody Mary sauce might as well be cash and carry thousand island dressing. The lettuce was good though, nice and crisp.

£12, got one as a treat ... It wasn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here