Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto De Zerbi To Leave Albion After Tomorrow's Game

NorthStandSeagull

Apr 20, 2013
Hove
Overrated. one dimensional coach who likes to whinge and moan about not getting enough resources. Should he have been given more money to spend, probably yes but Bloom will never change in that regards unfortunately. RDZ to Bayern nailed on now Tuchel confirmed he is still leaving. Who’s next for us? Amorim would be the dream

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Gutted.
Love his style of football and his touch line antics. Mutual consent is always a strange one as it looks like we have written off a fair few ££ if/when he goes somewhere else. His next club will be lucky to have him

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't want him to go, as such, but really not bothered either.

Plenty of negatives. He couldn't get a tune out of the depleted team, so moaned rather than adapt. Also tactically naive (see Roma).

Devised one (brilliant) system, but that's not enough.

Next!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Loads of good managers out there. Still got a great young squad. But must hang on to gross.
Let’s see. Club picked up when CH left but Poyet’s departure led to the first team being run down for 2 seasons.

Will be reinstating my relegation misery hedge bet next season.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Glad to see the Club decided this (as he was under contract for next year and no club has bought it out) instead of Roberto flirting with every club and him doing a Potter early next season. He should get a wonderful reception tomorrow but his constant shit in interviews this year about the club made this a no brainer

Gutted

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Bad news. Can't help but think this is the start of the decline - not that I'm sad about that. We had an amazing time. In Europe no less! Which those supporting this club as long as I have would never have dreamed of. So I'm very grateful to Roberto for the memories. It was great while it lasted. I wish him all the best.

I would be more pessimistic if it weren't for bloom and barber, who I'm sure will soften the blow.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Players and managers come and go. It is what it is.

Having said that, thank you to RDZ and his team for everything - an amazing couple of seasons. Now it's time for a new boss and build for the future (and work on the defensive aspect!).

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
RDZ's legacy

1000004436.png

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't want him to go, as such, but really not bothered either.

Plenty of negatives. He couldn't get a tune out of the depleted team, so moaned rather than adapt. Also tactically naive (see Roma).

Devised one (brilliant) system, but that's not enough.

Next!
He wanted the club to push on and progress, unlike the Yes Man previous bloke. Ah, well, back to another Yes Man. Such a shame ☹️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here