Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Rob Dickie

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Back three of Duffy - Dickie - Dunk?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Get Dean Cox back so we can have Big Dickie and Tiny Cox.

#disappears to Wiki to find an African player called Average Johnson

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Leeds and Wolverhampton lodged bids with QPR, would prefer to stay in the South East though. Now is our chance to strike.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Dickie - it’s a hard one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I saw him a few times for oxford. Quality player. And by all accounts he’s got better at qpr.
He’s a ball playing centre half who can tackle and would fit in well for us. Similar to Webster.
Look at his goal for QPR in the league cup against oxford the other week. Superb

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=201608155355161&_rdr

Someone earlier said £10m. Considering Webster cost 22 after one good season in the championship , i would say 10 would be nowhere near enough

Last edited:

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
I saw him a few times for oxford. Quality player. And by all accounts he’s got better at qpr.
He’s a ball playing centre half who can tackle and would fit in well for us. Similar to Webster.
Look at his goal for QPR in the league cup against oxford the other week. Superb

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=201608155355161&_rdr

Someone earlier said £10m. Considering Webster cost 22 after one good season in the championship , i would say 10 would be nowhere near enough

QPR done well to keep hold of him, what are you thinking Nobo, circa £30m??

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If we were ever interested in the first place.

He fits the profile, he's probably more highly rated than Adam Webster was when he joined. Has good distribution, gives us extra height we've lost when Burn went, has been a top end Championship player for a few years now and has good character. I think with QPR missing out on promotion he may be available in the £15-£20m category.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here