Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] RIP David Warner (actor)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
His serious stuff is all very good, but I prefer him in the sillier roles.

Always worth watching

RIP Dave

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
My enduring memory of him was as the lead in the 1966 film "Morgan: A Suitable Case For Treatment".

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Not the cricketer.....

Classy British actor, huge CV, leaves us aged 80.

Was in The Omen and Ttianic as well as playing Heydrich in Holocaust on US Tv.

I’m probably not the first person to notice that you’re very quick off the mark with these RIP posts. Inside info?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I’m probably not the first person to notice that you’re very quick off the mark with these RIP posts. Inside info?

Unfortunately at my time of life, I like to peruse the Wikipedia pages to see whose died, in the same way I wake every morning put my elbows out and if I don’t feel wood I know I’ve got another day. ��

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I saw his Lear at Chichester a few years back, a beautiful performance, a Lear who genuinely was approaching four score years. I was too young to have seen his Hamlet, a performance that was still being talked about years later. But he is in Peter Hall's Dream as Lysander (a role that I've always seen as rather underwhelming) and holds his own in a very strong cast.

I wish he hadn't disappeared from the stage for so long: I'd love to have seen his Richard III or Iago, but it was not to be

I know this is a solemn thread but, try as I may, I couldn't hold back a titter.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He was great in one of my favourite films, The Company of Wolves

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here