Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rep of Ireland game

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone have a link where we can watch Evan?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It’s on viaplay extra which is available on Freeview. It’s what used to be FreeSports

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Ferguson has a decent game - despite the fact that he got little or no decent ball into him. Looked like he might have pulled a hamstring at the end of the first half, but he played well into the second half until he was replaced by Adam Idah. Hope he isn't hurt.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Ferguson has a decent game - despite the fact that he got little or no decent ball into him. Looked like he might have pulled a hamstring at the end of the first half, but he played well into the second half until he was replaced by Adam Idah. Hope he isn't hurt.
He also had a pretty good chance with that header he glanced just before half time. He is good in the air and I thought he’d nail that

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
He also had a pretty good chance with that header he glanced just before half time. He is good in the air and I thought he’d nail that
And you could see his frustration when he missed it. But he really was feeding off scraps all night - his game doesn't suit having to play against two banks of defenders ten yards apart across the top of the box and Kenny's tactics (for what they were) didn't help - he needed a lot more balls played into his feet and he needed the midfielders making runs into the box to try and pull defenders away from him.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Anyone have a link where we can watch Evan?
Just out of interest or not i was flicking through the tv last night (Tuesday) and channel 553 on Virgin viplay had the whole match replay on it was worth a watch as Evan was by far the best player on view. They also had other full game replays afterwards.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Just out of interest or not i was flicking through the tv last night (Tuesday) and channel 553 on Virgin viplay had the whole match replay on it was worth a watch as Evan was by far the best player on view. They also had other full game replays afterwards.
Jason Knight got MOTM and in my view he thoroughly deserved it. Mikey Johnson also played very well when he came on as a sub. In terms of talent Ferguson is streets ahead of the rest of the team in that match - Omobamedele has the potential to be as good, if he can avoid the injuries.

Ferguson is the best in an Irish jersey since Roy Keane (and I look forward to him obliterating the goalscoring record of that p*ick Robbie Keane)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here