Jul 5, 2003
at home
nope, not me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just seen that Brett. Excellent piece by Huffer.

No worries. Not that I actually 'wrote it' anyway - just edited Brett's press release into a 'letter' and e-mailed it in. Simples.

Also Brett - I dropped a few copies of the new 'Wardy' poster into the club shop this morning. Ian wasn't around but one of the girls promised to put them up.

I'll be there for leaflets too.

Just in case ANYONE thinks that the REMF players are not 'pulling their weight' in some respect, wait and see how much sponsorship money they've all raised. It doesn't happen by accident - people have been both creative and hard working in their efforts.

Simon

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
Still in and will be at the end of the ramp at 1.30pm. I'll be selling TSLR outside the shop outside the South entrance if I'm late

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Any more for any more?

I'd be more than happy to if needed. Didn't offer at first cos...well, obvious reasons really. I can get people to hand them out at the Concorde and Digital tomorrow as well if that would help. For various reasons I totally forgot to do this but could have a crack at Argus Society, Mail and DCMS? Not sure they could do owt though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here