Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Cricket 2008

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I don't know what you think... but in the past I have provide Twenty20 style music for several club/tour events... it takes a bit of organising and rather changes the ambience of the event, so it might also effect the choice of venue and type of match/competition you chose to play.

If you're interested, give me a shout!

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Depending on the date / venue, I'd be keen.

Opening bowler / number 7 generally.

NOT slips - like to run around a bit!

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
I can wicket keep and bat average, would be up for it if needed!

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
I hear SeagullRic is a fantastic young player was on the books at Sussex, he should definitely be in the team. Can be a feisty little character but all in the good spirit of the game.

I'll also play if needed :wave:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I don't know what you think... but in the past I have provide Twenty20 style music for several club/tour events... it takes a bit of organising and rather changes the ambience of the event, so it might also effect the choice of venue and type of match/competition you chose to play.

If you're interested, give me a shout!
note to potential organisers... having attended a couple of his events, I would seriously think about trying to take Titanic up on this offer...

Twenty20 is most likely the best format for the game - 2.30pm start would allow a bit of lunchtime drinking and not be too early for the travellers (pun intended) - with 40 mins for a between innings interval, you'd finish around 6.00pm (not too late... etc). The musical option really adds to the fun of the day and helps create a positive upbeat atmos (tunes on boundaries, wickets, PA for announcements, etc...) and all the players get to choose their own song to walk out to just like being a pro and everything...!

I'm in the "league cricket on Saturday, family on Sunday" camp so probably can't play but would like to come and watch if possible...

best of luck to all involved

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here