Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

re Bournemouth

stevejoneslegend

Jan 20, 2011
There is more chat about us, on NSC, than there is on our own MB :bla:

There is no minimum capacity, and we would definitely have in the region of 15-17k, should we get promoted... In fact there is hope this will happen anyhow...
We improved our floodlights last summer, although I am still not sure this is to Prem standard..
I expect undersoil heating will go in in the summer as the pitch (newly laid in the last summer) is being ripped up again by all accounts as I don't think it was done exactly to our requirements, so they're coming back...
All the other stuff IT, Media etc, are just things that can be implemented in the summer...

...So I fail to see how you see these as issues... Some of you guys' obsession with us failing things is getting a little bit scary...

We only get sub 12k crowds because our ground cannot take any more... If we have room, I reckon we'd get closer to 14k most weeks...

I recall you playing in possibly the most tinpot stadium in league history, for some time, so to get all high and mighty about club stature is little bit strange really... I would agree, BHA are a bigger club than us... Point me out a time when anyone has disputed this... Seems like you just need to keep highlighting this to be sure of yourselves (some of you that is)...

Our owner is no different to TB (your sugar daddy)... and to say that afcb is no longer an attractive investment is very much wide of the mark... Apart for your infrastructure, which you all seem obsessed with, what does BHA offer that Bournemouth doesn't...

I'm not getting ahead of myself as we are all still unsure if the table is upside down when we look at it... But you don't get to February, top of the league, without deserving to be there... If we do get promoted, I am sure we'll give it our best shot and you just never know... Yes, we'd probably go down in History as the smallest 'club' with the smallest 'ground' to ever be in the top flight... but who cares... Does that mean we deserve it any less...

I think some folk need to wind in their necks a little... and seriously... concentrate on your own club for 5 mins... :thumbsup:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Their ground would be suitable, but would need work planned. However, major rebuilding would be required if they were to go up and stay up, so a possible groundshare with Southampton might be needed. Also undersoil heating is only needed if your in the PL for over 1 season, Palace only installed theirs in the Summer and Blackpool didnt install it at all.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
How many more threads that are thinly digsuised as trying to point out that Bournemouth are a tinpoint are we going to have to suffer?

90% of these come across as sour grapes. Where is all their money coming from, they'll fail FFP, their ground isn't big enough to go up, we've always been a bigger club than them.

Fact is they have somebody willing to invest and they have done so very shrewdly on the pitch with a good, young manager who knows what he is doing. If we'd done the same we could be in that position but the fact is we haven't and as a result they are dreaming of the Premier League and we are suffering nightmares about League One

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here