Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Radio Garden - listen to radio stations worldwide

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That’s ace. I may also pay Jamaica a visit when I’m doing the barbie* later.

* For clarity, by ‘doing the barbie’ I mean barbecue, not a euphemism for shagging a sex doll.

Are you allowed to have a barbecue?

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Are you allowed to have a barbecue?

Isn’t that like saying “are you allowed to have an oven?”. It was for the benefit of my wife and kids, to try and bring a modicum of pleasure and normality to the bland and beige world we’ve been temporarily forced into.

We had the barbecue and charcoal, and bought the food as part of our weekly shop. Only the four of us who live in our household were present. The goal of social distancing is to save lives, not to extinguish pleasure. If the latter can be achieved without compromising the former, where’s the problem?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I was listening to one from Sterling City Texas yesterday...........

Sterling City Texas has around 800ish inhabitants.........I want to go there !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I've been increasingly into Blues music recently and whilst trawling the internet came across Aardvark Blues FM.Com. This is an American radio station that just pumps out traditional and modern blues. There is no chat between tracks and the commercials are limited to a few public service messages from random American state departments. One night they played a British Government message about Covid 19 - 'Stay indoors, save lives, save the NHS' it was a bit weird, how did they know I was listening? The American listeners must have thought "The NHS? ah yes, that's that limey corporation Trump is buying".

Anyway, this station is now the background music to my evenings.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
It even has the radio station I present on part time!
A1 Radio from Peterborough - I’m covering 1-3pm most weekdays with The A1 Radio Rewind Show.

I’m not on tomorrow though due to work commitments.

Always good to have your company if you have nothing better to do [emoji106]

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Apologies if this is fixtures, as this has been around for a while, I’ve only just discovered it.

It’s like Google Earth but for radio stations. Pick out a green dot on a world map and listen to the local radio station of where you have chosen

Love it!

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...adio.garden/&usg=AOvVaw0jtLx82oufDEafVotSxUaR

Radio Fiji.
A reminder of one of the best years of my life.

This is your finest ever contribution to nsc btw, icy gull.
An amazing website.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here