Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Qatar v Ecuador

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm very proud that Brighton had 3 players in one World Cup match. Has that ever happened before? Qatar had only lost one match in the last dozen or so but Ecuador made them look really poor.

allystrat

Dec 19, 2011
Qatar absolutely dogshit. Really, really spectacularly crap team. Half empty stadium. Forced choreographed “support”. Horrible punditry, commentary even worse. Dion Dublin is absolutely insufferable. Not done any research, getting names wrong, just blathering any old crap. Alex Scott no better, completely f***ing useless.

No injuries to our boys is the only positive of that absolute abomination of a match in this farcical tournament.
Can't wait for the Dublin & Savage combo for the Wales match with Fara Williams pitch side.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
These auto offsides- they at least have to show a freeze frame of the game with the lines on. Showing a CGI image of two CGI players does not in any way demonstrate offside in the real world does it. View attachment 153873
The conspiracy theorist in me made me think the reason why there was a delay in the verdict was that someone was hurriedly coming up with a graphic to justify overturning the goal in Qatar's favour. I do wonder how they came up with this as it didn't seem to be remotely like what was happening on the pitch - and doesn't help not having any other CGI players there either to give some context.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here