Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prepare For a Feast of Goals

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Granted Charlton had a bad day at the office last time out but they won their two matches before that. Pride comes before a fall. I'd love to see a hatful of goals but if we win by another single goal tapped in by BZ from a yard out then I'll be perfectly happy with that.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Granted Charlton had a bad day at the office last time out but they won their two matches before that. Pride comes before a fall. I'd love to see a hatful of goals but if we win by another single goal tapped in by BZ from a yard out then I'll be perfectly happy with that.

My thoughts exactly...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
First things first lets get the 3 points at home to Charlton and then follow this with a win at Derby and at home to Middlesbro but I agree some team is going to get tonked well and truly as we are creating numerous chances and sooner or later we will start putting them away.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Sssshhhhh!!!!!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
I remember the 7:0 thrashing of Charlton well. It was the only flippin home game I missed that season (due to flu).

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
We always follow a decent performance with a bang average one. Give me a 1-0 win now and I would snap your hands off

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
Still buzzing after yesterdays game and its great we only have to wait a week for the next game at the Amex. Got my tickets for QPR and Brentford so bring on December. All I have to do now is blag an early exit from Dartmoor on New Years Day to get back in time for Wolves although that's not been received well at home!!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Those who watched with me in the concourse yesterday pre-match how easily Ipswich got balls into the box against Charlton at their place will know we'll win 6-1.
I can't go to this one, the only other home game I've missed this season was Bobbys first home winner. Expect a goal fest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here