Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 7-8/5/22

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Usually it’s the team with the most money to spend that prevails so it’s good to see Man City beating Newcastle.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not a great day. Our (faint) hopes of Europe smashed, Everton showing signs of waking up just in time, and Sheikh Citeh look like getting the PL title.

I liked yesterday much better!

theboybilly

Not a great day. Our (faint) hopes of Europe smashed, Everton showing signs of waking up just in time, and Sheikh Citeh look like getting the PL title.

I liked yesterday much better!

Tough crowd. I thought it was an excellent day. City pipping Liverpool and therefore no quadruple for the 'already unbearables' and more chance now for us to send Leeds 'we were robbed of t'European Cup tha knows' United back to the Championship

That should lift your spirits

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Cannot wait until Sunday. Many of the Knuckle draggers seem to think we are the easy game and are on the beach... Some of the more educated see that we are 4th best away and are in real form..(not many) plus none understand our desire to finish in top 10...
Oh and the fact we could relegate them is certainly a driving factor too....

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Tough crowd. I thought it was an excellent day. City pipping Liverpool and therefore no quadruple for the 'already unbearables' and more chance now for us to send Leeds 'we were robbed of t'European Cup tha knows' United back to the Championship

Indeed.

After today’s results, we probably don’t need to get much from Leeds or West Ham to guarantee 12th, our best ever league finish!

We have a chance of 8th if we win both remaining matches. A top 10 finish is well and truly in our grasp.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Yes, this.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

It doesn't, not one jot.

Not particularly impressed or enthusiastic about either if those, frankly - far rather Liverpool won the league than Citeh, and I've never in my lifetime seen Everton in the second tier, so that would be a novelty - and it would be much better to have Leeds in the PL next year as one of the teams for us to finish above............

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
It doesn't, not one jot.

Not particularly impressed or enthusiastic about either if those, frankly - far rather Liverpool won the league than Citeh, and I've never in my lifetime seen Everton in the second tier, so that would be a novelty - and it would be much better to have Leeds in the PL next year as one of the teams for us to finish above............

Perhaps. Remember that if Everton survive they will have a small budget due to FFP and spaffing incredible amounts of money on incredible amounts of mediocrity. They will also have Frank Lampard in charge. If nothing else that should give us all hope.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Perhaps. Remember that if Everton survive they will have a small budget due to FFP and spaffing incredible amounts of money on incredible amounts of mediocrity. They will also have Frank Lampard in charge. If nothing else that should give us all hope.

No, sorry Still no consolation! :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In the absence of anywhere else...

...top defending by England's Tyrone Kings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here