Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-16/1/22

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Well that is it, Leeds have finally given Man City a big enough lead to make it interesting.

Watch them SURGE past everyone for the rest of the season...

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Hate to say it but I think Leeds are almost there now regards to safety. Fantastic attacking performance at West Ham this afternoon and with nearly the whole first team out injured or suspended. Once they come back they'll get even stronger.

A striker that can score a hat-trick? What on earth's that?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Benitez to Newcastle after they sack Howe? not going to happen but would be very funny if it did

Had they kept Rafa in the first place , would they be where they are now?

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Cracking game, enjoyed that. Not being a betting man I couldn't give a toss who won.

I did. I thought West Ham to win and both teams to score so very relieved for it to see it scupper by not betting.

Also the Scousers/'Ammers double was "buying money" according to a few punters. :lolol:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Much as we all love to hate Leeds, I really admire the way they play the game - added to which, despite loads of injuries, they just seem to get on with it. Serial whingers like Arteta could take a leaf out of Bielsa's book.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Leeds win, and Everton may start to pick up with a new manager. Its looking like 3 from Norwich, Newcastle, Burnley & Watford for the drop.

Newcastle need to pick up some points pretty sharpish because they have got a tough end to the season coming. Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Leicester, Wolves all to play within their last 8 games.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Leeds win, and Everton may start to pick up with a new manager. Its looking like 3 from Norwich, Newcastle, Burnley & Watford for the drop.

Newcastle need to pick up some points pretty sharpish because they have got a tough end to the season coming. Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Leicester, Wolves all to play within their last 8 games.

And Watfords next 2 games are Burnley and Norwich so it could get tasty

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You won't see Fred Done in a second-hand Skoda and he's already paid out on Citeh winning the title. Says it all about short and long-term gambling. Impossible to beat the bookies.

I missed the Matched Betting and lucrative Bet365 in-plan heydays.

Instead scrambling around for £3.95 by a serious of transactions, taking measures not to be gubbed and paranoid about any t&c’s error meaning you lose out …..

….. all very dull to me, life’s too short.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Having just watched MOTD, I think even our attack could score against that West Ham defence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here