Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter coming back

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Sat 29th october. What will our reaction be.........I do feel he has let BHA and all of us down. Tony gave him a mega leg up. He should have stayed.
Normally don`t wish anyone bad luck.....But I hope Chelsea job goes tits up. Beating Chelsea on the 29th Oct would be great.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Sat 29th october. What will our reaction be.........I do feel he has let BHA and all of us down. Tony gave him a mega leg up. He should have stayed.
Normally don`t wish anyone bad luck.....But I hope Chelsea job goes tits up. Beating Chelsea on the 29th Oct would be great.

It really does depend on what the deal was between Tony and him.

If Tony was prepared - and we'll know, because a replacement will be incoming quickly - then I'll be ambivalent. If Tony was genuinely done over, then the disappointment will be hard to hold in. It's taking everything that hurts.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Feels like we’ve been burgled what with five others going …feelings will depend on what the ‘insurers’ manage with replacements …beating Chelsea is always especially pleasurable no matter what

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Feels like we’ve been burgled what with five others going …feelings will depend on what the ‘insurers’ manage with replacements …beating Chelsea is always especially pleasurable no matter what

We have NEVER beaten Chelsea, now would be an excellent time to put that right!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Boooo

I would LOVE it if we beat them, LOVE it. I f**king hope he gets a whole stadium worth of boos and abuse, blokes a c**t. Bruno can f*ck off too. His words just a few years ago. ALL for NOTHING.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I’m absolutely amazed that Potter has managed to leave in such a poor manner that almost every fan I’ve spoken to now thinks he’s a self-serving *****. Always felt he’d move on at a time that felt appropriate and be fondly remembered as our best ever manager.

Souring that really took some doing. So much for emotional intelligence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here