Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Posts per page?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Any way to change it? I'm used to 50 per page. Can't find it in the preferences section.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Fifthed. However I think Bozza said on the main 'NSC on Xenforo' thread that the functionality to do that is a plug-in which will incur additional expense. Ditto the option to supress avatars. On the old site I had 50 posts per page, no signatures displayed and no avatars, which for me made it nice and clean to read. NOT that I'm complaining and I'm certainly grateful for all Bozza's hard work. If those settings can't be changed then fine.

EDIT: And I notice I've got an avatar now as well! A nice big 'B'.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Mentioned on the other thread, but this was one of the biggest benefits of Tapatalk - continuous scrolling so you didn't have to move to the next page, it loaded it automatically as you scroll

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Mentioned on the other thread, but this was one of the biggest benefits of Tapatalk - continuous scrolling so you didn't have to move to the next page, it loaded it automatically as you scroll

Was nice and seemed to work fine for me, however over the last couple of months became really laggy and was inconsistent with notifications etc

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Am I imagining it, or is there already more threads per page?

EDIT: I mean more than there was yesterday evening, not more than under vbulletin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here