Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Players autographs

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
We really do have a friendly squad, my 8yr old spent today waiting by the training ground from 12:30-3pm, trying to get to see his hero’s and every single player stopped and had a photo with him and signed his Moder shirt from last Saturday that the players gave away at arsenal, Trossard was the only exception who just drove passed and waved.

My son was the only one stood there today and has gone to bed extremely happy and talking about all the players.

Thanks to all the lads for making memories for him, this is what keeps lads interested in following the Albion for life [emoji838]⚪

edeb5687a02e2d94cbcb304c2fe8d102.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ebay

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
I wonder what Trossard's excuse was....

Dunno but It really upset my son, Especially at the time maupay Was out of his car signing the shirt, Trossard just drove straight round them and drove off

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dunno but It really upset my son, Especially at the time maupay Was out of his car signing the shirt, Trossard just drove straight round them and drove off

So rather than be really excited about the multiple players he did get, he was really upset about the player he didn't get? Sake! :rolleyes:

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
So rather than be really excited about the multiple players he did get, he was really upset about the player he didn't get? Sake! :rolleyes:

Oh he was over the moon with all of them, just was gutted didn’t get his favourite player

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Some players are just a bit more distant with that sort of thing.

Met Propper, Veltman and Trossard out at a kids play park (JV and DP had their kids there, as did I, just to clarify!) about a year ago. Veltman and Propper more than happy to chat, Veltman in particular was very friendly, personable and warm. Trossard kept well back and clearly didn't fancy chatting. No bother.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Some players are just a bit more distant with that sort of thing.

Met Propper, Veltman and Trossard out at a kids play park (JV and DP had their kids there, as did I, just to clarify!) about a year ago. Veltman and Propper more than happy to chat, Veltman in particular was very friendly, personable and warm. Trossard kept well back and clearly didn't fancy chatting. No bother.

Veltman was just same yesterday so friendly and got out his for photo, full on chat, as did maupay

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here