Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Piers Morgan

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Piers Morgan was never going to be a Seagull.
Arsenal club badge is a massive weapon.
Piers Morgan is a massive weapon.
Could also have possibly been a West Ham fan, badge is hammers, not the sharpest tools in the box, or a Tottenham fan, the Cock.

But not a Seagull.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I think Piers Morgan is massive bellend but are Brighton fans actually getting wound up by this tweet? It's the same joke many people would make if they wanted another team to do them a favour :shrug:
I think most Brighton fans would see the second tweet as an idiotic waste of airtime!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I saw some in WSU wearing an Arsenal scarf on Thursday. Not Piers Morgan, but a weird thing to do I thought. Maybe a pal of his.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I am very pleased that a man who edited a paper that hacked phones, whose paper faked soldiers in Afghanistan, spews bile about a woman who supposedly ghosted him and is a general waste of space, doesn't support the same club as me.

There, I've said it.
Must admit the bile spewing about Meghan is his main saving grace for me. Well probably the only one.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Must admit the bile spewing about Meghan is his main saving grace for me. Well probably the only one.
Imagine endorsing bile about a woman you’ve never met.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
I saw some in WSU wearing an Arsenal scarf on Thursday. Not Piers Morgan, but a weird thing to do I thought. Maybe a pal of his.
I saw that too. He was standing in front of me at the turnstiles. He was just waved through by the stewards. If you're supporting the away side but in the home end, you don't wear colours! The stewards should have called him out on that.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, but won't be subscribing to the NSC Piers Morgan pile-on. During the pandemic he was one of the very few high-profile mainstream media voices to hold the government to account for its lamentable multiple failings that were directly responsible for tens of thousands of preventable deaths. Total respect for that :clap2:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I saw that too. He was standing in front of me at the turnstiles. He was just waved through by the stewards. If you're supporting the away side but in the home end, you don't wear colours! The stewards should have called him out on that.
This person was wearing an Arsenal scarf, we played City on Thursday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here