Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Taylor could do a job

Stumpy Tim

I don't remember it that well either! He didn't say much except 'Go out and enjoy yourselves'. Then I think he said "And we're expecting great things from you Brovion as you're easily the best player here." (Actually I think I might have imagined that). All I DO remember is standing there thinking "Wow, it's Peter Taylor!"

I remember he said, "Don't worry lads. Zamora is fit for tomorrow". Bobby was widely reported as injured, but it was all a lie

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Then I think he said "And we're expecting great things from you Brovion as you're easily the best player here."

actually, now you've reminded me, I defnitely remember him saying that too, and I just thought "ah, that's why you're a manager and I'm not", immediately spotting talent on a freezing November evening in Southwick.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I was in the council offices at the victory parade following promotion when Peter Taylor told DK he was off. A big kick in the teeth at a time of celebration. There is absolutely no chance of Peter Taylor coming back here after that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why not no love lost between DK and TB and FWIW he would make an excellent DS manager and too old for CH to be looking over his shoulder, as could happen with a younger person.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I think be a good appointment in some capacity as he has a lot of contacts and also knows the game but just manager standard has dropped big time, but could be a big asset to a club still

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I would get him in as a bit of experience on the coaching staff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here