Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Parents of the year

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’ve followed this case throughout the trial, and the parents have been absolutely appalling in their conduct. They still consider themselves blameless and “couldn’t have possibly seen it coming”. Despite the mountain of evidence showing otherwise. At one point the father even said he wouldn’t have done anything differently. Oh, and made serious threats about the prosecutor.

Without falling into the pop-psychology trap, I don’t know if it’s their coping mechanism, narcissism or what - but they’ve shown absolutely zero credible remorse for their crimes.

A well deserved sentence for two wrong’uns.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Ever heard of accomplices? Think of it like that...
Yeah, my post was kind of a backward way of asking the poster to consider the right or wrong again, of trying the kid that did it as an adult, and giving him a life sentence with no chance of parole.
To me, the parents were negligent, irresponsible and deserve their sentences. Their kid should not have been tried as an adult though.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Yeah, my post was kind of a backward way of asking the poster to consider the right or wrong again, of trying the kid that did it as an adult, and giving him a life sentence with no chance of parole.
To me, the parents were negligent, irresponsible and deserve their sentences. Their kid should not have been tried as an adult though.
I suspect this will not be the last we hear of the child's conviction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here