Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our penalty / our non-penalty

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ref was bloody awful today. Even the lino managed a few wrong calls for good measure.
The one on the east side didn’t have a clue when he gave them a goal kick from what was clearly our corner.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just seen it back.

1) Pedros wasn’t as big a dive / con as it looked - he did get an elbow in head - soft pen but can see why wasn’t overturned

2) Dunks - utterly mental - humans have arms. Shocking decision that thankfully didn’t cost us.

3) Second one on Pedro - same angle I saw it in real time - still looks a pen - may have got a bit of ball but seems to have gone through the back of him.

4) Sidenote but Adringa was there to tap in Evans goal - great hunger and runs from both.

Such a dumb rule, only double arm amputees are safe.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The one on the east side didn’t have a clue when he gave them a goal kick from what was clearly our corner.
Literally just seen his flagging offside of Solly when clearly being played on in the middle from a few moments later

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Literally just seen his flagging offside of Solly when clearly being played on in the middle from a few moments later
I can only think the Lino was confused on that one. Solly was onside imo, but Pedro (?) was clearly offside over on our WSL side…. but the ball was never played to Pedro.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I can only think the Lino was confused on that one. Solly was onside imo, but Pedro (?) was clearly offside over on our WSL side…. but the ball was never played to Pedro.
Also he was beyond the full back, but was being played on in the middle

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Such a dumb rule, only double arm amputees are safe.
Yeh but my mate no arms Billy plays for my Sunday team and he’s even had appeals against him the poor fucker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here