Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our old chum Alex Pritchard

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Don't see why everyone has such a problem with him. Norwich offered him more money so he went there instead of us, it's what footballers do. Ok it didn't work out for him but hey if only we all had the benefit of hindsight...
He was in the car on the way to the Amex to sign. Then turned back when Norwich offered him more. I don't have a problem with him, but I find his misfortune in joining relegation-bound clubs quite amusing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He'd pretty much agreed to join us and was on his way for the medical. He then turned around and drove to Norwich instead. That's going back on the word he'd given to the club, so makes him an untrustworthy toad in most fans eyes. I'm glad his career has nosedived.
I don't particularly have too much of a problem with what he did.

What makes pilchard so special is the fact every decision he's made since that eventful day has (professionally) been an unmitigating clusterf**k, while the Albion's trajectory has been the polar opposite.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

What makes pilchard so special is the fact every decision he's made since that eventful day has (professionally) been an unmitigating clusterf**k, while the Albion's trajectory has been the polar opposite.
Exactly.

I have no beef with the little fella, but the way things have evolved since the day he reprogrammed his sat nav is funny as f***.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
He was in the car on the way to the Amex to sign. Then turned back when Norwich offered him more. I don't have a problem with him, but I find his misfortune in joining relegation-bound clubs quite amusing.
Fair enough.

Fair enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here