Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Oi you mugs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Listen up f**kos, we've travelled 200 miles to support the Albion.
We're at a mentals, basketcase of a game.
We're all nervous as hell.
We're all praying for the release that will come with the final whistle.

I don't fudgingwell care about the Chelsea score, and I have absolutely no idea why ALL OF YOU do, at that moment, either.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I don't fudgingwell care about the Chelsea score, and I have absolutely no idea why ALL OF YOU do, at that moment, either.
If it's any help, the match finished a couple of hours ago. It's okay, Albion won. You can look now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it's any help, the match finished a couple of hours ago. It's okay, Albion won. You can look now.
It's still gonna take a while before I can unclench.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Wasn’t it a proper match though? Contender for best of the season I recon. UTA. no idea that the Chelsea thing is you are on about.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wasn’t it a proper match though? Contender for best of the season I recon. UTA. no idea that the Chelsea thing is you are on about.
In fairness it wasnt just Chelsea result, but that was the one numerous Albion fans around me were most animated about, throughout the 10 minutes of injury time.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
In fairness it wasnt just Chelsea result, but that was the one numerous Albion fans around me were most animated about, throughout the 10 minutes of injury time.
If they were young it could be an attention span thing, clutching the phone for dear life and can’t go five seconds without looking at it, it’s what a lot of them do. Watching my son trying to serve the dog up his dinner while playing a game on his phone is hilarious and painful to watch in equal measure.
Or might just be that they are so nervous about hanging on for a result it’s a distraction, merely a modern day version of putting their hands over their eyes and mumbling to their mate “I can’t bear to look”

I try not to let it bother me

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

If this thread goes to form...blah, blah blah.

el punal

Oh how my nuts chuckled. Mrs.Punal and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary in Brighton yesterday. We caught the train back to Southampton and ended up in Fratton, engineering works etc, to find out that we held on for our 3-2 win. The icing on the cake was being told by Pompey fans that they’d been stuffed at home 4-0 by Blackpool. Not a bad day all round methinks. :drink: :bigwave:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The kids who now travel to our away games, all Chelsea through and through. Sorry, Brighton. I meant Brighton.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

Agree, one of my friends always tells me the score of other games, I don’t care what it is, I’m watching the game in front of me, that I paid £30 to see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here