Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ince-l229-2195637_478x359.jpg

Rohan Ince celebrates his winning goal at Charlton
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 11th January 2015
by Adam Tighe
Solly said to me before the game that he was going to whip one on my head and that I was going to score"
Rohan Ince

Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Rohan Ince revealed teammate Solly March had told him prior to the game at Charlton Athletic that he was going to provide him with a goal.March’s free-kick was headed home by Ince on 61 minutes to give Albion a third straight victory in the capital.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I thought it was a perfect delivery. Solly said to me before the game that he was going to whip one on my head and that I was going to score. I wasn’t convinced but it turns out he did and we got three points because of it.
“As it was coming in I was thinking ‘I have got this one.' I could see it coming straight for my head.”
22-year-old Ince also feels Albion’s luck has changed after the Seagulls were just inches away from falling behind at The Valley only a minute before his goal when Chris Solly cracked the bar.
“It is how football goes; you have to take your chances. One team can be at one end and miss, then the other side can go up the other end and score, and that is exactly what happened for us.
“It was a bit of an end-to-end game and both sides had chances but both teams defended well, hence there being only one goal conceded.
“There were a few chances they had in the game where maybe earlier in the season we would have conceded. We are just getting a bit more fortune now.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Meanwhile Albion’s victory over the Addicks made it five games unbeaten, and the midfielder explained how the players have pulled together to help turn the club’s fortunes around.*“[Gordon] Greer and [Inigo] Calderon got us all together and we sat down as a team about how we need to grind out some results and fortunately we have done that.
“The boys all got together and said ‘we need to turn this around, we need to stick together and stay positive’ and that has really helped.
“We have come together as a team, we have a run of wins going and that is positive for us.
“We are a lot more together now, putting our bodies on the line, defending hard and it is paying off.”
[h=3]ALBION V brentford
[/h]saturday 17th january, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ipswich
[/h]WEDNESDAY 21ST JANUARY, kick-off 7:45pm

[h=3]Albion v arsenal
[/h]SunDAY 25TH januARY, kick-off 4pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here