Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
wilson-birmingham-l229-2834924_478x359.jpg

James Wilson
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
14:00 4th December 2015
by Ferret
Following his thrilling debut last Sunday, I am backing James Wilson (9/2) to open his account. "
Ferret
Match: Albion v CharltonPrices: Albion 4/9, Charlton Athletic 13/2, Draw 16/5 with SkyBet
Last-time out: Brighton overcame a resilient Birmingham City side, courtesy of Bobby Zamora's fourth goal of the season. Meanwhile, Charlton succumbed to a heavy defeat at home to Ipswich.
Form: With that victory last Sunday, Albion returned to the summit of the Championship. By contrast, Charlton hover just one place and one point above the relegation zone.

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Result: Having narrowly missed a 22/1 payout on a 2-1 half-time correct score on Sunday (Bobby scored two minutes too late!), I am tempted to weigh in again.* Certainly backing a Brighton half-time lead (Evens) makes a lot more sense than the outright odds. Overall though, I feel that this is the game where the Seagulls might finally win by more than a single goal and so taking Albion at 7/2 is an interesting proposition.Goalscorer tips: Following his thrilling debut last Sunday, I am backing James Wilson (9/2) to open his account.

[h=3]ALBION V CHARLTON ATHLETIC*
[/h]SATURDAY 5TH DECEMBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH*
[/h]SATURDAY 19TH DECEMBER, KICK-OFF 12.30PM

[h=3]ALBION V IPSWICH TOWN**
[/h]TUESDAY 29TH DECEMBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here