Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
calderon-derby-ld229-2849182_478x359.jpg

Inigo Calderon
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 13th December 2015
by James Hilsum
We are a really good team and we work well together; that is what we did on Saturday."
Inigo Calderon
Inigo Calderon says Brighton & Hove Albion can take great confidence from the 2-2 draw with Derby County, after effectively dealing with the Rams’ firepower up front.

The Spaniard admits, however, that there is a tinge of disappointment after conceding late in the game and he is uncertain as to whether the decision to award Derby a late penalty was correct.He said: “After we were 2-1 up and they scored in the last four or five minutes, you always feel disappointed.
“I think it was a good game to watch. Maybe the fans wanted us to play a bit more risky or play forwards a bit more.
“We had chances and I think we deserved a bit more from the game. I don’t know if it was a penalty and I want to see it again.
“Derby are so good on the ball and for them to just score from a corner and a penalty is something which should make us proud.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

The full-back says Albion set up to combat the threat from the Rams and was pleased to be a part of the move which led to the first goal.“We worked hard and knew what they were capable of doing. We had been training all week thinking of that. They know us and we know them.
“The goal came about very quickly. It was a great kick from Stocko [David Stockdale], from there we just passed to [Jamie] Murphy and he gave it to [James] Wilson.
“We are a really good team and we work well together; that is what we did on Saturday.”

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 19TH DECEMBER, KICK-OFF 12.30PM

[h=3]ALBION V IPSWICH TOWN
[/h]TUESDAY 29TH DECEMBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS**
[/h]FRIDAY 1ST JANUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here