[Official Site] BLOOM'S GOOD LUCK MESSAGE TO ALBION WOMEN

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bloom-l229-2675275_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
08:00 6th December 2015
by Paul Camillin
I would like to extend my best wishes to the Albion women team for this Sunday's game against Charlton. "
Tony Bloom
Brighton & Hove Albion chairman Tony Bloom has sent a special good luck message to James Marrs and his women's side ahead of today's historic fixture at the Amex.The Albion women's team play their first-ever fixture at the stadium against Charlton Athletic and will be looking to regain their place at the top of the Women's Premier League Southern Division.
Bloom told seagulls.co.uk, "I would like to extend my best wishes to the Albion women team for this Sunday's game against Charlton.
"I've been extremely impressed with the progress made by the team this season and would like to place on record my appreciation of the work Tracy Doe and James Marrs, in particular, have done since the women’s set-up joined us at the American Express Elite Player Performance Centre in Lancing last year.
"Like the men’s side, we are hoping for a successful outcome to the season, as we can continue to strive for all our teams to play at the highest possible level."

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Tickets are still available for the game, which kicks off at 3pm. Albion season-ticket holders can gain free entry to the match, but they must apply for their FREE ticket via seagullstickets.com.For non-season-ticket holders, the prices are £4 for adults, £2 for under-18s and £10 for a family of four (two adults and two under-18s). Parking is available at The Bridge (£5) and you can pay online or on the day (cash only).
The club is advising those travelling by car to book their parking in advance.
The cost is £5 per car, but with the Young Seagulls Christmas Party taking place at the stadium on the same day, parking in Car Park A (Bennett's Field) is limited. Additional parking will also be available in Car Park B (The Bridge).

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 19TH DECEMBER, KICK-OFF 12.30PM

[h=3]ALBION V IPSWICH TOWN
[/h]TUESDAY 29TH DECEMBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS**
[/h]FRIDAY 1ST JANUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here