Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ODI Netherlands v England

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I went to Essex on Friday night - pushing 500 runs in 40 overs, made England’s batting look very tame by comparison!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I was watching the game, went to the loo but when I came back they'd switched to another game! Netherlands v England doesn't seem to be on a different sky channel?

Durham v Leicestershire T20 on Sky Cricket. Netherlands v England on Sky main event

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Got caught out by the 1 hour time difference this morning. Expecting play to start at 11, which of course it did............ in The Netherlands :facepalm:

Netherlands currently 60/1 from 13

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Is that the same ground that Sussex have played on in the past ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

That's the one! Although none of the stands were erected at the time. The stands are all temporary.

Sussex also played in Schiedam (just outside of Rotterdam), but it ended up being cancelled due to the rain.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ultra edge totally wrong on the last decision. So has its limitations.

Huge spike showing as the ball is near the bat, but clearly not touching. It was the bat striking the ground. Batsman survives on this error.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I've seen a few online articles mentioning the Overton brothers playing in the test tomorrow and this was making history. Surely there's been an uglier new ball partnership at some point?

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
That's the one! Although none of the stands were erected at the time. The stands are all temporary.

Sussex also played in Schiedam (just outside of Rotterdam), but it ended up being cancelled due to the rain.
Remember queuing up at kiosk to get tokens then exchanging them in pavilion for beer

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
First live experience of the barmy army. Magnificent drinkers and Sweet Caroline at the end was awesome
The cricket was good too although men against boys to be fair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here