Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] October live tv games

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Of course not, give it another week. But take into account our Thursday night games so 7 October (Liverpool H) and 28 October (Fulham H) will be moved along with Man City away (21st October) I expect will be on TV.
October 14th is an International weekend so book your hols for that week*
*Unless, like me, your hols will be European tours with a certain football club.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Of course not, give it another week. But take into account our Thursday night games so 7 October (Liverpool H) and 28 October (Fulham H) will be moved along with Man City away (21st October) I expect will be on TV.
October 14th is an International weekend so book your hols for that week*
*Unless, like me, your hols will be European tours with a certain football club.
That’s what I’m waiting for Man City away

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_3390.png
    IMG_3390.png
    672.5 KB · Views: 61

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I still think they cover themselves with this ’hope to give at least six weeks notice‘ rubbish so in theory could still be a couple more weeks although Heaven knows why It takes them so long!

I think the '6 weeks in advance of the first game of that month' is the only commitment made for this season.

On that basis I have Saturday 19th August in my diary for October TV picks.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
I think the '6 weeks in advance of the first game of that month' is the only commitment made for this season.

On that basis I have Saturday 19th August in my diary for October TV picks, Not .According to the premier lge site I’ve posted the photo above

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

On that basis I have Saturday 19th August in my diary for October TV picks.
I was just about to say the same thing.

@Roadrunner asked the same question in the last week or so, and I've certainly not seen a list of specific dates when TV games are going to be announced for this season. As you say there's just the "at least six weeks thing".

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023

@Roadrunner asked the same question in the last week or so, and I've certainly not seen a list of specific dates when TV games are going to be announced for this season. As you say there's just the "at least six weeks thing".

Attachments

• IMG_3390.png
    IMG_3390.png
    672.5 KB · Views: 34

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023

There is a list I’ve put the photo up

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

We will look to announce our monthly broadcast selections:

August to December: Not later than 6 weeks prior to the relevant Match Round (Match Round 1 – 20)
January to May*: Not later than 5 weeks prior to the relevant Match Round (Match Round 21 – 37)
*Broadcast selections for Match Week 38 will be announced following Match Round 37, with all fixtures played at the same time.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

We will look to announce our monthly broadcast selections:

August to December: Not later than 6 weeks prior to the relevant Match Round (Match Round 1 – 20)
January to May*: Not later than 5 weeks prior to the relevant Match Round (Match Round 21 – 37)
*Broadcast selections for Match Week 38 will be announced following Match Round 37, with all fixtures played at the same time.

In fact, re-reading that they don't even commit to announcing the whole month's fixtures 6 (or 5) weeks before.
They may well be announcing each weeks fixtures separately 6 ( or 5) weeks ahead of that match week.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
In fact, re-reading that they don't even commit to announcing the whole month's fixtures 6 (or 5) weeks before.
They may well be announcing each weeks fixtures separately 6 ( or 5) weeks ahead of that match week.
I’m afraid I’d heard that rumour. I really hope not but as it’s only fans who actually attend games, rather than TV audiences, it’s entirely possible!!🙁

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here