Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nunes.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
How long has he been there? A season?
No point asking for even that these days if the big boys come calling. Shocking.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I have zero, ZERO, tolerance for these morons who were happy to sign long, lucrative contracts and then decide they want to f*** off to the next big club willing to wave their cash at them and decide they are above playing. That goes for Caicedo and Trossard too. Tossers, all of 'em. Boooooo!

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
What's he going to do when the window closes and he's still at Wolves , or what will Wolves do.
I think City will get him for 55...but he may be a disappointment impact wise...will be interesting to see how it pans out.
If he doesn't get the move he'll probably be an angry young man with more cards on the way!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Players that refuse to train like this should be put on a form of gardening leave where they can’t play for their new club for a period of time, like 6 league games. Probably wouldn’t stop it happening but might make it less likely.

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
Players that refuse to train like this should be put on a form of gardening leave where they can’t play for their new club for a period of time, like 6 league games. Probably wouldn’t stop it happening but might make it less likely.
Probably would not worry them to much as they would still get paid.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I look forward to an owner having deep enough pockets and being pissed off enough to drop a player completely, ban them from training at the ground and refuse to move them on until the next window. at the same time letting any other player who tries it on know that he will get the same treatment.

How are Wolves going to replace a player this close to the close of the window?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I always think that's quite funny when a move doesn't happen (wasn't that the case with that Leeds fella recently?). Part of me has a hunch that the Moises stuff in December was a 'strike', but the official line of him being 'sent home' covered it up in a clever bit of PR.

They want £60m, apparently, but I heard Chelsea Todd is preparing a £150m bid...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here