Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC push notifications?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Basically what does this mean......... ,North Stand Chat - Brighton & Hove Albion Fan Site and Forum would like your permission to enable push notifications'. I'm on a PC.
No offence @Bozza but there's occasionally to much pushing and shoving (pub style) in here & I don't want to be notified of a bin fest, I like to read it in my own time! 😂
I can't give permission if I don't know what I'm permitting! :thumbsup: Desperately hoping that in years gone by BG (rip) would've asked this question before me! :unsure:
While we're on the subject of the new forum, where has the banner gone? Not moaning, I just liked the Amex banner with the hashtags. Can't do 'were loose' or 'teamslikebrighton' anymore but can you put the pic back? Asking for a friend obviously, as I know that you've put s''t loads of time & effort into migrating the forum, as well as running the forum & I am very grateful but my friend has made me ask! 🤨

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Likewise. I'm not sure what they are or what they do. As I typically do I said "no" initially but then I got more messages saying I really should because it is important.

So what are they and what do they do?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Full details here:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As to what it means - you will get notifications like this, for any event you choose to enable...

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 09.27.50.png

...most events on the site you probably don't care about much. As I said in the other thread, I immediately turned it off so I don't get notified if someone gives me a thumbs up on a post.

But, for me at least, it can be useful to know if someone has just replied to me, so I've left that on. I fully appreciate many others won't care about that, and will just happen upon replies to their posts as and when. Which is cool. Leave it turned off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here