Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] NSC - 23/24 Fantasy Football - League, Cup & CL - interest gauge

Browncow155

Jan 28, 2020
I'm considering setting up a FF League, FA Cup style cup and Possibly a CL based out of the FF prem game for NSC FF players.

I would like to gauge the interest of any in this from the NSC FF players

The format would look some thing like this

League

The top 20 players from the current NSC League 22-23 would enter the NSC Prem.
The next 20 would enter the NSC Championship. Next 20 - NSC L1. Next 20 NSC L2. The remaining players would join NSC non-league.

The top 4 divisions will be head-2-head Leagues. The non-league will be classic.

Top 5 of each division and bottom 5 will be promoted relegated accordingly. Tye exception would be NSC L2 where 10 teams will be relegated to NSC non - league and 10 promoted to L2.

Cup

I would also run an FA Cup competition through the season. It will be pretty similar to the real thing. Non league teams qualifying, Prem and Champ teams joining in the 3rd round. Etc - i will run the draws myself and post fixtures on the thread unlike the league which will be run as H2H leagues on FF official app and website. The winner of the cup could also enter the future CL.

Champions League

Just an idea for the future. If the NSC game is a success I could potentially create the same format in other teams fan forums. Creating the possibility to have inter fan forum comps. In the format of CL. With teams instead representing their countries League representing there club teams - I.e Brown's Cows - Brighton - NSC vs IamScum - Palace - don't even know there forum. Etc etc

Would run this as free comp with optional donations via a giving website. With 40 % of proceeds going towards prizes for league winners and cup winners l.e Brighton kits, mugs merch. 40 % admin and 20 % charity.

What do you think guys ? Would you be interested in this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here