Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Not something you see every day

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
What baffles me is why the parents on the bench didn't leap up and punt the f*cking monkey into outer space via its' hairy arse the second it grabbed their kid... :shrug:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
One of my favourites is still my dad telling me the one when Jacko escaped and broke into Reginald Spells the wholesale fruit and veg suppliers in Worthing..They were a big place but Jacko took a bite out of just about every piece of fruit in the place. The local Bobby knocked on my uncle and dads door and asked if he could come down the road and - firstly identify the escaped monkey as their own and then try and catch him or restrain somehow because he had also bitten the first copper to turn up after the call in... he was very hard to recapture as well.

Great stories - keep them coming. May be a separate Jacko thread?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Bloody hell

[tweet]1257108668492984321[/tweet]

Clearly this chimp has never got over losing his contract with
pg-tips-clear.png #angermanagement

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Great stories - keep them coming. May be a separate Jacko thread?

As I said before he was an absolute bugger to catch once he’d got out.

They used to leave a trail of peanuts across the garden to the main pile which were placed under a large bread bin. The bread bin was held up at one end with a stick tied to a long length of string. You get the idea yes. The problem was that Jacko would just hold the bread bin up with one hand whilst eating the peanuts with the other and chattering his teeth knowing full well he’d put one over the family again.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
As I said before he was an absolute bugger to catch once he’d got out.

They used to leave a trail of peanuts across the garden to the main pile which were placed under a large bread bin. The bread bin was held up at one end with a stick tied to a long length of string. You get the idea yes. The problem was that Jacko would just hold the bread bin up with one hand whilst eating the peanuts with the other and chattering his teeth knowing full well he’d put one over the family again.

Was there a sign saying 'free peanut's, and the bread bin had the word ACME printed on it.
I now have images of your uncle (possibly dressed as a coyote) chasing the monkey on roller skates with a ACME rocket on his back!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Was there a sign saying 'free peanut's, and the bread bin had the word ACME printed on it.
I now have images of your uncle (possibly dressed as a coyote) chasing the monkey on roller skates with a ACME rocket on his back!

Don’t forget the fake tunnel posters stuck on the side of the house. My dad built home made fireworks when we were young (well weed killer bombs) so I’m amazed he didn’t try the skates bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here