Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Not long now till 1st October?

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Except is it - still 2 weeks to go. What a strange, ****ed up season. With the WC still to come.

I miss football every week, 3 pm Saturday. I don't like a sport that appears only sporadically, like some sort of weird performance art.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yep, now 3 seasons in 4 have been majorly disrupted. I resent the international football disrupting everything else especially as without us fans supporting our teams year in year out, there would be none.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I normally hate International breaks but this one and the passing of the Queen is actually a blessing in disguise as we try and replace the parts of the Albion jigsaw kicked up in the air by Potter and his henchmen as they left the room :wink:

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I agree, International breaks are disruptive and meaningless to most fans. This weekend of course is different and we know the reasons why . It is irritating when other games are going ahead.. still it’s too late to grumble now.
A week ago I said it was a godsend to Albion, not to play now, However, now the dust has settled and the squad has trained for a week with Croft’s, I think differently. We could play a game .... bring on thePalace ! We should be ready....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here