Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] No refund

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
RDZ is right! There is a a God of football! Fans of the most dislikable club in The Premier League are grieving over the form of players lured into the toxic environment with piles of lucre; that same club with bully boy Boehly that filleted us of so many staff for whom football has now taken a back seat to prestige and money. You couldn't make it up!

It may not last, but I can enjoy the schadenfreude for now.......

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
That was a poor attempt at a tackle in the penalty area . Looked quite laboured despite the fact he had only played a few mins and hadn’t done any lung bursting recovery runs and tackles .

Early days I except but he Didn’t look the same player we had !

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
IMG_1415.png

superb debut 😂😂

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Do you think Lampard will reappear before or after Santa
He’ll appear on Boxing Day. Dressed as Santa. And when they’re 3-0 down to Palace at half time, he’ll parade on the pitch and reveal himself to take over and get them 2 points from their remaining 20 games.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
I’m really enjoying our continued business relationship with Chelsea.

We make an individual in our squad seem like they’re the vital player in our squad. Chelsea pay an extortionate amount for said player, and we continue to improve without the (allegedly vital) player.

This can go on for decades unless Todd/Winstanley learn (which seems unlikely)

I begin to see why Tony was so comfortable in letting Winstanley go.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Paul Winstanley still doing a great job for the Albion, making us lots of money and helping to empty Todd's bank account at the same time.

They still haven't realised he is a spy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here