Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Money To Spend On Players - Says Dk

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Just heard on the radio, DK/SC will not be bringing in new players with the money from the sale of BZ. When I say they wont bring players in I mean they wont be paying vast sums for anyone. So it looks like Leon McKenziee is out of the picture then....along with everyone who isnt on a free. :angry:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Must be a certain amount available as why would coppell even ring about mckenzie,so i reckon there is 300k roughly for one fine swoop.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :drink:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A fcuking disgrace if Sir Stevie has nowt to spend on a replacement post-Zammo... theb board should release a reasonable proportion of the proceeds... this is fcuking outrageous...

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I don't think it's a " fcuking disgrace" as B.W calls it, I think it's called the football economic environment today. Same for every club in the lower divisions :(

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
yes but if someone had said to you 6 months ago we will sell zamora and have nothing to show for it what would you have said?:nono:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
berkshire seagull said:
Must be a certain amount available as why would coppell even ring about mckenzie,so i reckon there is 300k roughly for one fine swoop.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :drink:

Nope, I doubt 300k.

"My job is to see what player we can afford. Theres talk of us offering 500k for Leon, a player I had at crystal palace. Id love to sign him but we havnt got 500k. Id certainly like one stricker of real substance, someone I know will get 15 - 20 goals a season, but you cant replace Zamora with one player." Steve Coppel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here